1. New in Jeffery West suede tassel loafers - £155
Jeffery West is a British footwear designer known for making the ultimate quality footwear and adding his own flare to each style is what makes them unique. The burnished suede upper has been given a vintage makeover to make parts of the suede look more worn in rather than too clean. Finished with a contrast leather pipe detail and signature red leather lined inner.
2. Denham Tailor RMTCotton blazer - £169
Styled in the way Denham would take a blazer apart and reconstruct their own look, the blazer comes with oversized buttons, rich canvas cotton fabric combined with unusual detail to enhance the appeal. If your looking for a suit or just a blazer that you can wear with washed out jeans but maintain your own look, then Denham is the Answer.
3. Denham Mohawk Chino's Carrot Leg - £149
This Carrot leg chino looks very cool indeed when on, the tapered hem and fine attention to detail really helps make these chino's work well with white canvas trainers or espadrilles. If this summer you want to roll up the chino bottom , then the Jeffery West loafers above would work a treat, especially as they are finished in the rough look navy suede. Ideal to match a light blue outfit.
4. Woolrich Shirt Linen & Cotton - £89.99
Finally we have got our latest collection of Spring /Summer Woolrich. This shirt is made from the finest yarns as one would deserve when purchasing a Woolrich product. The Italian company has gained a world renowned reputation for their quality and simplistic style yet every season they pave the way for designers looking for inspiration. The style council picked this shirt to match the above outfit because if you decide to take off the jacket, if worn as a suit above, it will compliment the chino trouser and blue suede shoes too.
1. Ma.Strum RB-1 Bomber Mission Orange Jacket - £195
With the new season comes another classic piece from the purveyors over at Ma.Strum. This rain Mac is as all Ma.strum products functional and stylish. Two Colours to choose from, the RB-1 Bomber jacket is made with rip-stop fabric, that gives an extreme quality to this outdoor jacket. By the way if you want to travel with this jacket then just pack-it in to the pocket as we have done with the Navy colour shown above.
2. Adidas Originals Flags Black T-shirt - £25
Adidas is now celebrating their 40th year anniversary of their classic trefoil logo. Everyone knows the classic three stripes but their trefoil logo is just as big now a days. This shirt features the trefoil logo with flags from all over the world.
3. Levis Vintage 1967 - 505 Rigid Pre-Shrunk Dark indigo Jeans - £145
For every pair of Levi’s 501 there’s a pair of 505s. Levi’s roomier straight fit jean this new vintage collection brings the classic silhouette but with new materials. This is an unwashed selvedge version of the classic so it will wear in like a second skin.
4. Adidas Originals Gazelle OG Tan Shoe - £65
First Issued in 1968 as an all-round training shoe, the adidas gazelle's streamlined profile and innovative cushioning made it a hit among the top atheletes. This Adidas Gazelle OG is the most luxurious in the line with a soft suede leather upper and back in an a original archive colour. Also available in a range of other colours too.
1. Minimum Shirt - £60.00 Most people will not have heard of this label yet, but the buying team at Stuarts London loved the styles and look of Minimum fashion when they found this brand in Denmark. The highly finished detail shows and reinforces the quality. We think Minimum is a brand to watch this summer. This long sleeve navy shirt comes in a tailored slim fit, slim collar lined with contrast chambray and finished with brown buttons. So far every person in store who has tried the shirt on hasn't left it behind.
2. Hudson Purified Collection - £185 , available in black or brown the Hudson brogues are new arrivals for 2012. Finished in a highly durable crepe sole combined with a Goodyear welt, fully leather lined inner the Touron as named by the Purified team at Hudson are going to be a big hit this Spring. Wear them with a pair of chino's or a pair of selvage jeans (as above) they simply look the business. Take a closer look at the design and you'll find that the two formats of leather have been combined to increase the appeal.
3. Anderson's Belt - £49.99 Woven textile belt made from high density linen fibres. The colour contrast looks amazing when worn on a pair of jeans and matched up with a pair of Brown brogues as pictured above. Anderson's belts are all handmade in Italy. The company established the family run business in 1966 and are world renowned for their skill and experience in putting together belts that just look great and last for years.
4. Edwin - ED71 - £110 In a straight slim fit leg, Mid Rise, is now available in this new unwashed Selvage denim in a mixed shade of grey blue, similar to the colour of the old railway train drivers dungaree. Denim Jeans 11.25oz perfect for the Spring / summer 2012 season. The Selvage denim is finished with white edges. Looks great when rolled up and worn with a pair of Brogues. (Quality)
1. Nudie Jeans - One of our best selling Nudie Selvage denim jeans. £135 available in a Dry Selvage Sharp Begnt Fit. This style gives room on the seat and thighs, medium rise and tappers down to a narrow hem. Japanese denim used & Made in Italy. Click Here to View Now
2. Volta Footwear - is a new brand we found in Italy. All the styles are hand finished and sold in a very select amount of retailers around the World. This Particular style compliments the Nudie jeans above and sits really well on the foot when the jeans are rolled up at the hem. The Boots are made from premium nu-buck leather & Wool, with a combination of cushioned textile and leather lined inner finished off with a very durable rubber sole. Click Here to View Now
3. Levi's Vintage Shirt - Check out this really cool Levis Vintage shirt which doesn't get more vintage than this one. Originally introduced in the 1950s to celebrate the an anniversary of Winchester a gun maker for hunters. A one to one archive of an original timepiece the shirt comes complete with the metal studded buttons which are capped with the end of a Winchester 30-30 bullet. A very limited edition release. Click Here to View Now
4. Barbour Nu-buck Gloves - Available in 3 colours black, hunting green & the above beige. Warm and 40 gram thinsulate insulated inner. The nu-buck leather makes the gloves very soft and easy to utilise objects when on. Perfect for any cold evening out on the town. Click Here to View Now