Mens Winter Jackets | Arctic Parka Coats | Mens Winter Coats
This winter we have gone and done it again. We got the most sought after mens jackets and coats from entry level styles to top end designer collectors coats. Keeping warm in style is not going to be an issue with Stuarts London. Over the weekend we went through the Stuarts London store and hand picked some outfit ideas.
1. Penfield Hartland Arctic Parka – The ultimate expedition parka, the Hartland’s premium 80/20 down and soft but durable 70/30 cotton Nylon shell equips it for all conditions.
Practical features to protect you during the Winter include a front storm flap with inside zip and a neck strap with a toggle fastening, keeping you extra snug.
The adjustable waist belt and Velcro storm cuffs allow you to customize the fit and feel of the parka, whilst the two lower hand pockets with a storm protection opening offer refuge for cold hands. The fully adjustable storm protection hood has been finished to the highest of standards, with a fleece lined collar and a soft coyote fur trim.
The parka’s functional features have been finished to the highest standard, with wooden cord locks on the hood and hem and Penfield branded buttons, making the Hartland a perfect choice ‘For Life in The Open’. Price £399.00
2. Penfield Pennystone Sheepskin Gloves – Providing the ultimate protection from wind and snow, the Pennystone gloves are made from 100% premium sheepskin, the perfect natural fiber for superb warmth and comfort.
Constructed with chunky stitching, the Pennystone gloves features the Penfield woven label branding, the sure sign of strength and durability. Price £45.00
3. Big E Selvage Denim Jeans – Big E denim is made with Selvage denim enthusiasts in mind. The British company is particularly focused on the rich history of global denim production. A collection of quality denim pooling American and Japanese elements when crafting their workwear – inspired designs.
The classic look is achieved by using only American thread, sourced from a supplier that dates back to the 1900s , made on vintage shuttle looms by highly skilled team. If that wasn’t enough to replicate authenticity , the use of vintage Japanese sewing machines certainly does. Each pair is a testament to the historic workers who inspired the brand’s collection. Big E is everything that a denim lover would expect from a jeans brand that promises to provide uncompromising quality. Price £120.00
4. Clarks Sportwear Traxter Hybrid boot – Part of the Clarks Sportswear brand collection, the Traxter Mid combines a classic boot shape with modern technical and performance details. Presented in a premium black leather upper sat on a lightweight grippy mid sole and features OrthoLite comfort foam insoles, ankle padding and elongated heel tabs for ease of use. Other features include a leather lining, a contrasting red lace up fastening and Clarks branding on the heel. Price £75.00
1.Woolrich Arctic Parka – The Woolrich® name has been synonymous with quality products for over 180 years. the extensive archives are like a walk through history — regularly providing the Pennsylvania-based design team with guidance and inspiration. While the times have changed, Woolrich’s commitment to creating premium products, true to their heritage, is unwavering.
The down-filled Woolrich Arctic parka is made in Canada. Although this year Woolrich introduced a cheaper version made in China, Stuarts London stays true to the winter coat and brings you the unchanged original version. Its more expensive , but then you get the money’s worth when you know it can be worn in below zero tempretures.
This Woolrich coat uses its signature durable cotton-blend fabric, woven on the same looms that created the label’s original designs. It features a hood with coyote trim, multiple pockets and ribbed internal cuffs ensuring this insulating piece will provide ultimate protection in challenging environments.
2. YMC – You Must Create Woolly Hat – The name “Navajo” comes from the late 18th century via the Spanish (Apaches de) Navajó “(Apaches of) Navajó”, which was derived from the Tewa navahū “fields adjoining a ravine”. The Navajo call themselves Diné, which means “the people”.
Traditionally, like other Apacheans, the Navajo were semi-nomadic from the 16th through the 20th centuries.
Little did we know that fashion was taking a keen interest on the Navajo world. Navajo rugs and blankets (Navajo: diyogí) are textiles produced by Navajo people of the Four Corners area of the United States & India. Navajo textiles are highly regarded and have been sought after as trade items for over 150 years.
Commercial production of handwoven blankets and rugs has been an important element of the Navajo economy. As one expert expresses it, “Classic Navajo serapes at their finest equal the delicacy and sophistication of any pre-mechanical loom-woven textile in the world.”
YMC , Ralph Lauren , Carhartt have been just some of the key designers this season that have introduced the same theme of colours but carried over to headwear , knitwear and overshirts , scarfs & gloves. Price £45.00
3. Red Wing Iron Ranger 8111 Boots – The Mesabi Iron Range lies in northern Minnesota, a rugged and remote area. The local residents are proudly known as Iron Rangers, individuals with a sense of adventure and a determined personality. The work boots worn into the iron mines had to be as tough as the demanding conditions. The Iron Ranger boots were built with a double layer of leather over the toe to provide the miners an extra measure of safety. The heel pocket, a boot feature designed to provide extra support, was moved to the outside of the boot. This design change eliminated a seam, and provided a smooth and comfortable one-piece surface on the inside of the boot.
The 8111 is as tough as the iron miners that wore them. Classic 6″ styling with double layer leather, toe cap, leather heel pocket and a Nitrile cork sole create this unique look. Featuring premium Amber Harness leather, chrome hardware, speed hooks, Goodyear welt construction and triple stitched quality. Price £229.00
4. Farah 1920 Cord trousers – The Farah 1920 Pin Cord – Following the success of the 1920 Anniversary collection, FARAH have introduced a permanent range of 1920 inspired pieces to its seasonal collection. This capsule collection takes styling tips from the original heritage of the brand but adds a more mature bend to the slim silhouettes and sharp tailored pieces Farah Vintage is known for.
Colours are kept simple with navy, black and classic greens being highlighted with warm browns, hints of mustard and deep burgundy.
These cords will look great when wearing the hem rolled up and combined with these Red Wing Iron Rangers. The Five pocket cords are the perfect casual pants for this winter.